Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We are looking for Technical Architect for Accenture Technology Mauritius.
Administration of Hyperion/Oracle EPM Financial Management, Essbase, reporting, security, and troubleshooting system issues.
- Analyzing EPM system messages, testing new patches and upgrades, monitoring and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows through patching.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining database backup and recovery infrastructure .
- Linux Administrator installs, configures and maintains Linux operating systems.
- Weekend and shift hours work required
- Working with service and hosting providers
What academic qualifications do you need?
Experienced in technical infrastructure in financial IT systems on Cloud and on Premise.
Need to work on design and integration of various architectures Azure, AWS, Windows, Red Hat)
With a graduate degree in computer science, you have at least 5+ years of integration experience in the following environments:
• Software: EPM (Oracle Hyperion, Tagetik, OneStream, ERP)
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
• Scripting languages: Bash, Shell, PowerShell, Java
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.