Your mission will consist in collaborating with our team to develop eLearning courses based on training content.
Your main tasks will be to develop eLearning courses and create graphical charts, animated visuals, or animated mascots to make the storyboard come to life!
Also to manage and collaborate with the team members (Mauritius, France).
• The design and the development of training material such as training courses or E-Learning content (including graphical chart)
• The permanent collaboration with instructional designer based in France
• The maintenance of eLearning courses (training courses support, e-learning modules, leaflet, workbooks)
• Provide reporting as and when required
• Provide feedback to the team members
• Degree in IT /eLearning or any other equivalent
• Academic background specialization is mainly based in computer graphics, web design, e-learning development, animation creation
• Office software applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• E-Learning development tool (Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and implementation on current LMS solutions
• Text to Speech tool (Acapella, Voxygen)
• A good knowledge of web-design tool and Adobe Suite would be appreciated (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash)
• Good computer literacy
• An SAP knowledge would be preferable
• Strong communication skills written and oral (French & English)
• Creativity and autonomy in the development of eLearning courses
• High level of attention to detail • Curiosity for the content to be developed and good interpersonal skills to collaborate with our cross border teams
• Ability to collaborate and work with all the team members
• Eagerness to learn
• Efficient planning skills
• Good decision maker
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.