What responsibilities will you have?
- L2 Support:
- Perform functional analysis and identify /apply a workaround if required
- Apply simple configuration
- Data investigations / corrections
- Application monitoring
- Respect project SLAs and KPI
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in both French and English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage a busy workload
- Have a robust understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working tasks and hours
- Professional with the ability to lead a team
- The ability to work in a challenging environment by working with teams from different geographic regions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.