Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Mauritius, for the position of
Contracting Senior Analyst
The role of the GLN Contracting Senior Analyst for Gallia** is to support the Gallia geography or France by being responsible for the legal reviews assigned to her/him facing the business team and the legal onshore team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Ability to take decisions and communicate appropriately in relation to designated work.
- Apply the internal GLN reporting process through the Local Alignment Lead/Supervisor.
- Ability to manage reviews assigned with appropriate escalations to supervisor /legal consultant.
- Attain accreditation in all service lines required for the level.
- Provides Contracting support to the business in respect of the deals assigned to him/her as follows:
1. Reviews, drafts, and negotiates assigned work.
2. Reaches out to supervisor/legal consultant/other legal teams involved for guidance.
3. Escalates risks as per internal procedures:
- Represents company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams for the assigned piece of work.
- Ability to advice the business teams in respect of legal risks identified and according to internal procedures.
- Advises business teams on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
Reports to: GLN Contracting Alignment Lead/ GLN Local Contracting Alignment Lead/ Supervisor.
Supervises: Not applicable.
External Relationships: Client Counsel, Client Executives.
Do you fit our requirements?
- Holder of a Bachelor of Law Degree or Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in contracting matters.
- Travel may be required.
- Highly positive and collaborative outlook.
- Understands and able to navigate Accenture Legal and the Accenture business.
- Skilled and experienced in contracting at Accenture.
- Appropriate per level negotiation skills, executive presence and the ability to influence business and contracting decisions.
- Ability to manage escalations effectively.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Very good judgment.
- Developed touch and tone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to an extensive curriculum of trainings including work exchange experience program on merits and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisor.
- Opportunity to have visibility in relation to several departments working on the specific deal. (Delivery team, Sales Team, Legal, amongst others)
- Special leaves within the first-year employment, Medical Insurance coverage, Pension plan.
- Be part of an energetic and flexible team, in a cozy work environment.
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
- Additional Accenture benefits which can be discussed during the interview phase.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.