- Bring your best thinking to support the client's needs and your team's goals
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.Write the programming code that brings new apps to life
- Fix any bugs that creep into any old or new code
- Technologies such as Java, ASP .Net, C#, PLSQL, PeopleSoft, Software Testing, Business Intelligence, Azure, Navision, Business Object, SAP ABAP, Salesforce or any other programming language
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Keep well-written records describing how the software works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Fresh graduates or with 6 months experience may apply
BSc Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Computing or any related IT Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cloud Developer
USA CA - San Francisco
Oracle SOA Application Development Manager – San Francisco, CA
Federal - .NET Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.