Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Be responsible for the production support of various applications. Ideally should have more than 2-3 years of experience in a production support role.
-Knows various languages including SQL/ PL-SQL (advanced/expert), Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting etc.
-To resolve production incidents and daily management of the Backlog.
-Manage a team of 2-3 people.
-Participate in meeting with clients.
- Good French and English communication skills (Written and oral) is mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience in Production Support and exposure on SQL/Oracle or related database
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a functional environment
- Strong experience in a support environment
- Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully
- Ability to work under pressure
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.