Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
What responsibilities will you have?
Attached to a Project Manager, you will be immediately involved and responsible for the entire process of SAP implementation:
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Provide functional expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional capabilities
- Preparation of functional specification for new build subjects
- Prepare tests cases
- Third-party management (Baseware)
- Setup on SAP
- Liaise with functional team leads and business process owners to define process details
- Interacting with other teams to understand module dependencies, resolve cross-team issues and ensure migration milestones are met
- Interacting with onshore team to manage build subjects
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of client delivery
- Provide support during the go live phase
What skills and experience are we looking for
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Business Management
2-3 years of work experience in SAP (Knowledgeable with navigation and basic transactions) –
Only for experienced resource recruitment
Experience in client facing role and focus on client satisfaction
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and team-oriented environment
Good communication in French and English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.