- School Certificate and Higher School Certificate only
- Successfully complete Recruitment and Selection processes
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Readiness to embrace a career in the ICT/BPO industry
- You must be able to demonstrate willingness to learn a new language: Italian, Spanish, German
- Start date: October 2020 – April 2021
- Award: Certificate of course Completion [upon proficiency achieved]
- Duration: 6 months’ program including 1 month professional internships
- Guaranteed employment upon successful completion of program
- Candidates already enrolled for NSDP are not entitled for this program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.