- 6-12 months relevant work experience
- Execute transactions with minimal direction, analysis and retrieve information from group-specific system
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
- File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections
- Become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
- May serve as technical and functional resource or super users to other team members
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- Meet established goals and objectives
- Available to work CET (10.00 am – 7.00 pm) & Australian Shift (01.00am - 10.00am)
- Attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.