Location Facilities Analyst
Talent Segment: Workplace Management & Service Solutions
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
- May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
- May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
- May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
- May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product
- Establish self as expert or key contributor
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
- Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies
- Coordinate/implement a key initiative, process or change
- Ensure high quality work products and processes
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets
- Build skills (self or others) needed to execute responsibilities
- Effectively coach/counsel others and provide feedback to improve performance
- Maximize individual/team productivity to build or maintain a high quality team
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment
Career Level Expectations
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Requires moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
It’s foundational to our Leadership DNA that all of our people be role models, living our Core Values and adhering to our Code of Business Ethics.
It all starts with you—by being your best whole self, you enable a positive environment where you and your colleagues can thrive, grow and perform at their best.
Leadership DNA focuses first on the outcomes that represent a new kind of leader—one who experiments, inspires others, works across boundaries, and adapts to the constant change around us.
May work in shifts
- Degree or any other equivalent degree in Mechanical & Electrical field
- Have knowledge on buildings aspects (Architecture or design, Quantity Surveyor )
- 2-4 years experience
- Solid business acumen and financial background
- Previous experience in a similar domain (preferably in an international company)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both French and English)
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations
- Rigor and high quality work products and processes focus (pay attention to details)
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Leadership, teamwork spirit and positive attitude
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Project management skills
- Able to quickly absorb new information regarding projects/processes and tools
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications and computer / applications skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.