- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting Accenture, our clients and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
- Strategize with Accenture executives regarding legal issues that affect the company
- Develop in-depth subject matter expertise in legal to benefit the business.
Manage risk and ensures compliance
- Resolve issues and disputes, minimize potential for litigation and foster protection of Accenture’s reputation
- Counsel, advise and educate company employees in regard to legal and risk management issues, representing Accenture and its interests
- Develop/support internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Legal practitioner with at least 2 years standing at the Mauritius Bar
- Thorough understanding of Company Law particularly on the position of Company Secretary
- Experience in dealing with employment law cases including litigation at the Industrial Court and handling disciplinary committees
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.