Job Location: Ebene Heights
Regional Description: Mauritius
Job Number: 00667043 00667043_en
Sourcing Data Analysis Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering
innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have?
Working for a Civil Aircraft Manufacturer, the project consists of providing support in terms of market trend analysis, political & geopolitical trends analysis and expenses management in order to feed our
client’s Commercial & Offset Strategy mechanism.
• Follow the market trends categorized per Country / Commodity over time, and correlate tangible and well-known data to build accurate forecast and trend models.
• Data collection, consolidation, analysis and generation of reports for weekly and monthly reviews
• Handle the collection, analysis, and publication of data
• Support to Supplier Mapping (trends by Country, Commodity, …)
• Support to Market trend analysis (Strategy points of view, external consulting studies, …)
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French (both written and spoken)
• Excellent with Microsoft office tools – Microsoft Excel, data presentation skills
• Team Player
• Strong analytical skills, trend forecasting skills and efficient planning skills
• Media savviness
• Working under tight deadline
• Flexible and able to work on European Shift
What academic qualifications do you need?
• Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in a related field along with knowledge in reporting, forecasting
and trend analysis
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.