Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Support is expected on various accounts. May be expected to act as Lead CM on different engagements.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Expected to act as Lead CM from the GLN on at least one account
- May have direct interface with Client personnel
- Provides negotiation support, as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects, including those aligned to CM Architecture
- Analyses and interprets the contract in relation to requests for advice and make recommendations for Accenture’s business and delivery teams
- Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with Accenture policies and procedures and work with team to resolve issues and escalate to CM leadership where appropriate
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance (to the quality, format and timescales agreed with CM supervisor)
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved, they must be promptly escalated to CM LEadership
- Actively participate in local/regional CM activities and support training activities for CM personnel
- May be required to supervise CM personnel