Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The People Advisor Lead will work with EALA HR, local DCN Management and HR team on people related matters including employee engagement, people programs and activities, and coaching of line managers.
The People Advisor Lead executes and manages the Performance Achievement and associated compensation activities and all activities related to employee life cycle e.g. on-boarding, orientation/integration, discipline, leaves, managed departures and exits. The People Advisor Lead will handle employee relations queries and concerns, consulting with Legal specialist as appropriate. They are also responsible for supporting mobile employees, support compliance, maintaining employee record data, participating in the execution of several HR processes and providing additional insight/information using existing standard reports or requesting ad hoc data pulls.
People Advisors are responsible for educating supervisors and career counselors on processes including legal implications of not following a proper process and ensuring that career counselors and supervisors are executing the process correctly. This individual must apply knowledge of various HR processes and policies and should have excellent knowledge of labour laws in Mauritius.
Performance Achievement and Professional Development
- Coordinate Global HR processes (e.g. promotions)
- Support career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel; help maintaining career plans and assist with individual training selections.
- Assist with on-going performance feedback processes by providing regular guidance on delivering and receiving feedback and supporting the implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Assist the Training team to ensure a proper training calendar and curriculum is in place; follow up on metrics for target completion.
- Support the resolution of employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Support the integration of new joiners.
- Support the termination process by organizing discussions, gathering appropriate documentation, coordinating exit interviews, and summarizing any resulting issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication & teaming skills with internal and external team members and with the population as a whole
- Assist, as required, cross-functional (workforce, workgroups, entity) and other teams (Recruitment, Talent Development, Total Rewards, etc)
Update applicable Human Resources systems and maintain data, as required.
Assist HR Team to share best practices and contribute to improve processes.
Keep records and update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, and flexible working arrangements.
Support HR Lead with the implementation of people programs and initiatives.
Conduct ongoing maintenance on HR systems/tools and processes and ensure proper documentation and communication of same.