Job Location: Ebene Heights
Regional Description: Mauritius
Job Number: 00571713 00571713_en
The Client Service Delivery Manager is accountable for all work delivered through a service delivery operation (global, regional, center, industry, or function).
Activities may include managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and meeting operational and financial commitments.
As Client Service Delivery Manager, the role includes some or all the following key responsibilities.
• Accountable at the Account Level – Managing internal/external delivery expectations of multiple small to medium size accounts
• Accountable and actively manages project financials (cost revenue, CCI,etc.)
• Mentors and grooms delivery management and teams in ACN best practices
• Maintains business and industry knowledge to guide Customers in strategic delivery decisions
• shows good leadership attitude and can manage a local team (up to 10 persons)
• uses and shares experience to improve results of himself, his team and others
• acts to achieve business objectives (costs, revenue, CCI, …)
• Significant influence in a leading role (System Architect / Solution Architect) for one or more projects
• Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team Project/Support Team Management and Work Management
• Empower resources to work and agree on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, scope and other required operating metrics.
• Manage resources to achieve these assignments
• Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
• Maintain team's work plan and/or annual plan (e.g. resource assignment changes, schedule changes, completion status etc.)
• Approve team members time sheets, identify source of any variances and drive plans to correct the same
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
• Work with other delivery managers and project managers in the center to ensure Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities towards delivery and to work across the teams as needed
• For Operations, facilitate effective Management Operating System, ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes [(3X3) metrics ,Key Performance Indicators(KPIs),Service Level Agreements(SLA)] and improvement/change initiatives
Competency and Skill Management
• Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning
• Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies
• People Development and Management
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts etc.) Monitoring of attrition within one’s own portfolio
• Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources
• Process Capability Development
• Serve as process expert/coach for the team's deliverables
• Drive methods adoption and act as an expert on how to cost effectively deliver the Client Service Team's/Service Delivery Team's process and/or project requirements and deliverables
• Monitor and analyze client and customer satisfaction through available escalation/complaint tools and survey results and ensure improvement initiatives are driven by client expectations and requirements
• May analyze and manage performance of third party vendors/contractors or departments to delivery service/process requirements and when required identify and facilitate performance improvement
• Special Initiatives/Other
• Participate in and/or lead special initiatives in BeOperations
• Team Finance and Resource Management
• Manage team mix to the standard pyramid for type of Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team, headcount, macro resource load balance (rolling 3 months), utilization, overtime etc. and escalate issues when required according to established practices
• Support recruiting and interviewing potential new team members
• Balance workloads and skill sets across clients to support one-to-many delivery
• Skills and proficiency
• Proficient in Account Management
• Communication Management
• Well versed in Cost Management
• Excellent in Customer Interaction
• Efficient in problem solving and escalation management
• Outstanding in Program and Project management
• Skillful in people management
Bachelor's Degree/ Postgraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Management/ Business Administration OR a related field OR HSC with considerable operational/team management experience
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?