Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Review requirements, specifications and other inputs. Provide early feedback to designers, project leaders and developers.
Design, develop and execute manual acceptance tests, for both New Features (NF) and Non-Regression (NR)
Identify, record and track bugs. Validate bug fixes. Assess risks of collateral impacts and regressions.
Troubleshoot platform issues and other issues. Manage both their own personal test platforms (Windows VMs) and the shared test platforms (Linux servers).
Contribute to the development of the QA Team’s processes and to its knowledge bases.
- 1-3 years for the Junior position
- 5+ years for the Senior position
- ISTQB certification would be a plus. Non-QA experience (such as BA) would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills both English & French, for deliver sharp, specific, usable written materials (test plans, bug reports, issues description, feedback on specs, etc).
- Strong basic technical skills: Windows, Linux, Apache, JBoss, LDAP, SQL.
- Functional experience with Identity Management, Access Management, including products such as CA Identity Minder, would be a plus.
- Curiosity, willingness to learn new things, resilience to uncertainty, ability to grab and interpolate partial information from various sources and perspectives.
- Open-mindedness, ability to embrace change and face unexpected difficulties.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) would be a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.