Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP.
What responsibilities will you have?
You will have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive and intensive learning programme that will immerse you into the skills and role of a SAP Functional Consultant. You will get the opportunity to have a hands-on experience of our operations through placements in SAP application outsourcing projects. Our objective is to help you develop SAP functional skills on targeted modules.
SAP modules concerned are Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD), Procurement/Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Logistics Execution & Warehouse Management (LE & WM).
At the end of the learning programme, you will then be staffed on one of our SAP application outsourcing project and work within a team to design & build or maintain SAP configuration and custom development objects. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze, design, and test enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with clients and implementation team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Design SAP components to functional standards.
- Provide support towards installation of SAP application releases into production.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Participate in solution testing including test script development and execution and error correction.
- Execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Provide SAP application support within one of Project sub-teams.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Work with Client, Accenture team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Implement best practices to guarantee the quality of work and deliverables.