Job Location: Nexteracom Ebene
Regional Description: Mauritius
Job Number: 00490866 00490866_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Execute a wide range of routine Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location: scope covers activities at the Front Desk, Switchboard and/or Back Office. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision. It includes in particular reception and floor services, logistics (overtime meal and transportation), switchboard, mail & courier services, office supplies management, space management, parking management
• Greet/direct employees and visitors according to Accenture processes
• Provide information about the building facilities, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the company, or services provided
• Assist in answering questions, resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource, tracking requests using Siebel when applicable
• May act as a point of contact for external providers
Switchboard / Phone help desk
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information
• Provide general on the phone help desk services tracking and routing requests to appropriate departments using Siebel
• Extract daily Overtime Meal requests & daily Transport requests from internal tool (OMS)
• Assist Accenture staff with the transport/food questions and complaints
• May be the intermediary between the transport service provider/Caterer and Accenture
• May process data for transport details at month end
• Organize periodic parking draw for Accenture
• Contribute to the preparation of the periodic reconciliations / reports (overtime meal/transportation/parking)
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mails, messages, and courier deliveries (inbound and outbound)
• Maintain proper courier log/dispatch book
• Deliver office supplies / stationaries
• Maintain proper inventory and prepare the monthly office supplies reconciliation/report
• Process meeting rooms reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment)
Reporting and administrative tasks
• Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
• Execute the daily front desk checklist
• Contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?