Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Provide day to day IT Support to the organization and resolving service request or problem related to IT Assets such as workstations and peripherals and managing the IT Asset Storage and Database.
Candidate should able to manage the IT operations in focusing the Customer Satisfaction. Ensuring to provide the operational support role in a multi-shift and should be able to work across various shifts.
Responsible for ensuring all incidents and outages are closed in a timely manner, properly documented, tracked, and resolution occurs
- Follow IT asset management policies, process and procedures
- Good Troubleshooting knowledge for Desktops/Laptops and basic level server hardware skills
- Basic knowledge of IP Telephony and IPT troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN).
- Understanding network protocols, addressing schemes and basic skills to trouble shoot the network components
- Problem solving skills, good Interpersonal skills, fast learner and good verbal & written communication skills
- Administers process/ tools that support/ facilitate the asset management process for the effective tracking and monitoring of IT assets
- Implements proper allocation and distribution of IT assets
- Knowledge of call logging tools like Remedy, Service Now etc
- Degree/BE/B.Tech. in EC/IT/CS
- 2-8 years experience in relevant field
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.