Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are currently looking for Talend Developers with skills on Java to understand the ETL process of data migration.
- Translate functional design into Technical Solution
- Design and create complex data conversion transformation program
- Conduct quality control on developments by peers (transformation programs)
- Prepares comprehensive technical documentations including specifications, test conditions and error logs
- Execute end-to-end unit testing (Extraction, transformation, load)
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Work with Functional and Development team to resolve issues
- Execute data load and support data reconciliation in scope with data migration
- Participate in integration testing and document conversion results
- Participate in defect analysis and resolution
What academic qualifications do you need?
Degree in Computer Science or any related field
Above 4 years of working experience
Exposure in one of the following technologies: Java, Talend ETL, Talend BDE
Expertise in at least one RDBMS is a plus
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully
Good French and English communication skills (written and oral)
Ability to work under pressure
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.