Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
The Azure Data Engineer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
We are currently looking for programmers or experienced programmers who have good technical expertise with the Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS). Additional skills like Oracle BI or Power BI reporting is welcome. As part of a collaborative team and under the supervision of a head of project, he/she will be responsible of designing and developing software products to implement new features and support current applications.
· Create ER diagrams and write relational database queries
· Create database objects and maintain referential integrity
· Configure, deploy and maintain database
· Participate in development and maintenance of Data warehouses
· Design, develop and deploy SSIS packages
· Creating and deploying reports
· Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.
· Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
· Relational database and SQL language
· Extraction, Transformation and Loading
· Analytics development
· Report Development
· Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
· Understanding of software development lifecycle
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
· Good Communication skills- Written and Verbal
· Languages: English, French (written and spoken)
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.