Description Du Poste
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Portal Lead will provide maintenance, enhancement, and support of an enterprise portal. The Portal Administrator will document and execute technical change and configuration management processes. The Portal Lead is responsible for the technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development of enterprise portals solutions and associated application components. The Portal Lead will support the development of web based applications and support the development of website concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. The Portal Lead will support application developers, functional business specialists, and trading partners to resolve issues and deliver enhancements. The Portal Lead will adhere to all security guidelines and procedures. The Portal Administrator will also coordinate services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required. The Portal Lead is required to participate in pager/on-call support and will oversee a team of Portal Administrators. The Portal Lead will provide estimates of software development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule.
The Portal Lead will:
• Provide design / maintenance / troubleshooting / enhancement / operations support input for an enterprise portal architecture
• Coordinate, plan, and execute Portal testing
• Provide product installation, configuration, and training
• Support project teams in response to unplanned system outages
• Maintain availability of an enterprise portal through proactive management practices
• Document and execute technical change and configuration management processes
• Adhere to all security guidelines and procedures
• Coordinate services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required
• Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team
• Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
• Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
• Provide support toward installation of application releases into production and development environments as directed
• Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
• Provide on-call support
• Create operational documentation
- 10 years of Web development and administration experience with most of what is listed below:
- Expert in technologies including: Web server technologies (Apache and NetWeaver), scripting languages, authentication methods, particularly Kerberos and http/https protocols
- Knowledge of SAP Security role structure, GRC concepts, CAMS, MII and SSO integration
- Expert in Oracle and SQL database systems
- Windows, Unix and Linux Operation Systems knowledgeAris expertise
- Mercury Quality Center expertiseCitrix COTS integration experienceApache, Siteminder, LDAP, Netweaver familiarity
- Experience managing large-scale delivery and operations teams
- US citizenship required
- 2-3 years of leadership experience in SAP
- 4 years of DoD Logistics Management experience in:
- DoD Logistics Output Management expertise
- DoD Logistics Management Remote Printing expertise
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, de race, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, d’origine, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’orientation d’identité ou d’orientation ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ou tout autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un emploi ne seront pas tenus de divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou arrêtés dans le cadre du processus d'embauche.
Accenture s'engage à fournir des opportunités d'emploi aux anciens combattants, à ses hommes et à ses femmes.
Les Coulisses D’Accenture
Choisissez une entreprise qui vous inspire à explorer vos passions et où vos talents sont nourris et cultivés. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus intéressants que vous pouvez imaginer.
La formation et le développement
Prenez le temps d'apprendre encore et toujours grâce à nos centres d'apprentissage régionaux, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et nos Learning Boards.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 500 000 employés à travers plus de 120 pays, Accenture relève les challenges les plus difficiles de ses clients en proposant une vaste gamme de services et de solutions en matière de stratégie, de conseil, de numérique, de technologie et d'opérations.