Description Du Poste
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The SAP BW/BO Developer is responsible for
technical analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, and deployment of
reporting capabilities for maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW and SAP BW on
HANA flows to support business analytics and reporting requirements. The SAP BW/BO Developer is required to
participate in pager/on-call support.
The SAP BW/BO Developer will estimate software development cost and
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
- Provide SAP BW/BO development support in a timely manner.
- Provide, drive, and own model development in assigned areas with development best practices in mind
- Analyze, design/model, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to data model and reporting components
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP BW components.
- Design SAP BW/BO components to technical programming and data model standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, batch, and data load monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of SAP BW and BO Developer experience
- Experience Supporting one or more of the following: ECC, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SAP Business Warehouse on HANA (BWoH), SAP BusinessObjects (BO)
- Data Modeling Experience Supporting one or more of the following SAP Business Processes: SD, IMWM, ACQ, PS, FI/CO, SD, MM, PR, SCM, EWM, WM, IM, OM, QM, HR, PS, SCP, FM
- Technical development experience in following languages/technologies/methods: Data Modeling combining data from different DataMarts into a single InfoProvider, ABAP, Performance Tuning, ETL, Query Designer, Web Designer, Report Designer, HANA, Promotion jobs in CMC, Business Objects report scheduling, ETL with CAMS
- Experience in Report development using one or more of the following tools: Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, Analysis for Office using BICS
- 4+ years of experience supporting one or more of the following:
- ECC 6.0, ECC 7.0, BW 7.3 & BO 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Network monitoring including daily/weekly/monthly/yearly jobs
- Standard/Adhoc BEx reports, WAD/ Report Designer
- Exposure to Production Application Support including system, interface, and batch monitoring
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes
- US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience Supporting and/or interfacing one or more of the following SAP Modules: SD, MM, PR, FI/CO, EWM, SCM, PS, QM, IM, FM, HR, PS, OM
- Technical development experience in any of the following technologies: S/4 HANA, Web-Dynpro programming
- Experience with portal, training, BASIS and infrastructure teams
- Experience with SAFe / Agile development
- Experience Identifying & applying OSS notes
- US Federal Government IT Software Development and BW/BO experience with a focus on Logistics
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, de race, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, d’origine, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’orientation d’identité ou d’orientation ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ou tout autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un emploi ne seront pas tenus de divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou arrêtés dans le cadre du processus d'embauche.
Accenture s'engage à fournir des opportunités d'emploi aux anciens combattants, à ses hommes et à ses femmes.
Les Coulisses D’Accenture
Choisissez une entreprise qui vous inspire à explorer vos passions et où vos talents sont nourris et cultivés. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus intéressants que vous pouvez imaginer.
La formation et le développement
Prenez le temps d'apprendre encore et toujours grâce à nos centres d'apprentissage régionaux, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et nos Learning Boards.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 450 000 employés à travers plus de 120 pays, Accenture relève les challenges les plus difficiles de ses clients en proposant une vaste gamme de services et de solutions en matière de stratégie, de conseil, de numérique, de technologie et d'opérations.