- Planning, creating and execution of automated test scripts
- Automation using existing test automation framework and/or creating from scratch
- Different technology stack to automate: front-end, back-end, web services (SOAP and REST), mobile devices, and others
- Test automation using open-source and commercial tools
- Writing in different programming languages based on project expectations
- Using script-less tools for test automation
- Existing experience working in SDLC
- Understanding/actual experience in software development practices: ATDD, BDD
- Background in automating the following areas (one or several): front-end, back-end, web services, mobile devices
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch as an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NC - Charlotte
Application Monitoring Expert - 3827936
Posted 4 days ago
USA NY - New York
QA Engineer - 3609932
Posted 4 days ago
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Application Support Engineer - Production Service Analyst - 3827930
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.