JAVA DEVELOPER - UPSKILLING TO SAP COMMERCE BACK-END (LATVIA)
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who wants to upskill to SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) and work with leading technology, in a growing and ambitious team with high competence. You can become a part of the team who implements modern, cloud-based e-Commerce platform.
- Competitive salary 2000 - 4500 EUR gross.
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation.
- Work from home, flexible working hours.
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world.
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications.
- Opportunities to advance career.
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture.
- Fast upskilling and self-learning.
- Designing and implementing high-quality SAP Commerce BE features.
- Migrating to cloud and/or maintaining SAP Commerce solutions.
- Leading the development team or sub-team.
- Participating in the sales activities.
- 3+ years of experience with full implementation of custom Java solutions.
- Skills: J2EE, Spring, JUnit, SOA, REST, SCRUM.
- 1+ years Team Leading experience.
- JAVA certificate.
- DevOps skills.
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.