Project is looking for experienced Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial Consultant to work on a global implementation of a Financial Management System on Oracle eBS. Key areas are Order-to-Cash (O2C), Procure-to-Pay (P2P) and General Ledger (GL).
- Support users in Purchasing area
- Work with Oracle for issue fixing
- Implement new features according business requirements
- Collect un understand business requirements
- System testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent
- 3+ of experience with full implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle e-business suite and development/enhancement of RICEWP
- Skills: Oracle EBS Order Management, Oracle Financials Cloud Payables, Oracle Financials, Requirements Analysis
- Strong software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Customization of fusion application pages
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL will be considered as advantage
- Understanding of purchasing business process
- Interesting and challenging project
- Agile environment
- Passionate colleagues
- Salary starts from 2800 EUR gross per month. Exact offer will be based on applicants’ qualifications and experience
Salary 2800 – 4400 EUR Gross Monthly
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.