Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The Proposal Writer/Editor creates engaging and persuasive copy to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to write and edit RFx responses, oral presentations, and other sales-related materials. They ensure compliance, consistency of messaging and alignment with client objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with sales teams to write clear, concise and compelling content for proposal and oral presentation materials
- Drafts executive summaries of sales materials to capture key messaging and differentiators
- Follow Corporate style guides to ensure a global consistent look and feel for proposal writing
- Maintains quality results by using templates, and following proposal-writing standards, including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from the sales team.
- Edits and rewrites sales materials for grammar, punctuation, readability, conciseness, consistency of tone and alignment with deal win themes
- Works with deal teams to incorporate the right storytelling and storyline into responses.
- Collaborates with graphic designers to ideate meaningful proposal visuals.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Native-level fluency in English, with a minimum of five years of writing experience in business, preferably in proposal writing.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent graduation degree
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with proposal content management system (Qvidian, SharePoint)
- Understanding of the proposal development and management process. (not mandatory)
- Strong SharePoint skills
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams, primarily supporting North America teams and time zones
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA OH - Columbus
Tech Support SME, Sales Ops
Posted 5 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco +More
S&PP Proposal Management - Manager - Public Service
Posted 15 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco +More
S&PP Competitive Pricing Architect - Manager
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.