We are people at heart
and technologists by nature.
Achieve more with your IT skills and still work from your favorite place. Join Accenture from Kurzeme.
Let's change the World
for the better every day
What you will do:
We are always looking for new colleagues in a broad spectrum of roles, from Project managers, Data Scientists, Intelligent automation developers to .NET, Java, Quality Engineering, SAP, AWS, GCP, Azure specialists, and many more.
Starting a career at Accenture Baltics has never been easier. We are the third-largest employer in Latvia and are constantly striving to grow and expand our field of expertise.
The things you will do depend on what do you prefer and what are your skills and expertise level as we are delivering services all around the world for many different industries and companies, like BMW, BBC, Discovery Networks, Henkel, Novartis, Roche, Lindorff, and others.
Whether you already have experience in any of the technologies listed in the Accenture open vacancies list https://cv.lv/lv/search/employer/accenture?employerId=19491&employerName=Accenture either there aren’t any open vacancies you feel like a good fit, please don’t hesitate to submit your CV anytime.
What we expect:
We want to hear from candidates with the desire to innovate and challenge their skills. The variety of work we do for major companies across the globe provides an incredible opportunity for building your skills and career.
Depending on the technology and seniority level, requirements can differ but common things for Accenture always are:
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good English skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to travel/work with clients on-site if required
- Ambition to succeed, passion to deliver and an attitude of ownership are essential requisites.
- Ideally, you will be someone who can work equally well on your own and as part of a growing team.
Accenture is a leading global professional IT service company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy. Consulting, digital, technology, and operations with 620 000 colleagues serving clients in more than 120 countries.
In Baltics, we are more than 2000 specialists. Whether it is an augmented reality tool for trying on clothes online, a smart parking spot detection tool, or a big data management solution, Accenture Baltics are creating the future.
You will start a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. You will focus on building on your strengths and maximizing your potential.
- Chance to work globally, across multiple industries and technologies
- Balance work from home and office
- Salary 1950-4400 EUR gross. Salary directly related to experience, knowledge level, and individual's performance
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus based on your actual performance and individual contribution
- The honest and transparent career promotion system
- A broad variety of career development options
- Access to global corporate learning platform, support with training and certifications
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team and do challenging tasks involving the latest technologies
- Work in an environment that encourages employees to learn, develop and achieve
- Solidify your expertise in your chosen area and be recognized as a community developer
ALL OF THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR HOMETOWN.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.