Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Deal Support helps deal teams strategize and execute to drive profitability and achieve client goals through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial proposals.
The Proposal Writer creates engaging and persuasive copy to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to write and edit RFx responses, oral presentations, and other sales-related materials. They ensure compliance, consistency of messaging, and alignment with client objectives.
- The person will be responsible for writing Application Development and Management proposals with the aim to produce a winning compliant proposal response on time and on budget.
- Collaborates with sales teams, account executives and SMEs to write clear, concise, and compelling content for proposal and oral presentation materials.
- Drafts executive summaries of sales materials to capture key messaging and differentiators
- Participates in proposal storyline sessions and collaborate with solution architects, SMEs and key stakeholders to clarify proposed solution, approach, products, and services.
- Transforms technical solutions, delivery methodologies, sales strategies, and win themes into easily understandable and readable responses.
- Edits and rewrites technical information & sales material related to application outsourcing business for grammar, punctuation, readability, conciseness, consistency of tone, and alignment with deal win themes.
- Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet/exceed the client’s requirements.
- Collaborates with graphic designers to ideate meaningful proposal visuals.
- Produce best in the class proposal to assist in winning more business.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural dispersed and multi-party teams.
- Proficiency in the English language, with a minimum of four years of writing experience in technical writing.
- Minimum experience of 4-6 years in technical writing, presales & proposal management function including strong exposure to leading proposals for Application Development, Management, and Outsourcing.
- Good understanding of Application Outsourcing and Cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS) concepts
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in the virtual environment.
Proposed salary for this role 2900-3500 EUR gross
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.