Come work at the heart of change!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
What will you do:
- You will take lead role for Development and Architecture
- You will be part of SCRUM team for one or more projects
- Advocate AEM development approach and develop best practices
- Create integrations between AEM and other systems to meet business requirements
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience with AEM Development
- Strong experience in development of AEM Components
- Strong knowledge on Java, J2EE, Servlet and JSP Lifecycle
- Should have knowledge on project building tools like Maven or AntStrong knowledge and experience on DevOps processes and tools
What we offer:
- Competitive salary 2500-4200 EUR gross + flexible vacation + health insurance
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world
- Work from home, flexible working hours
- Opportunities to advance career with dedicated career counselors always ready to help you
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
- An open-minded company culture
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
- At Accenture, we develop and deliver a wide range of cross-industry technology solutions, plus provide custom engineering, infrastructure and cloud services. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
- Accenture Baltics is a part of a global enterprise and providing end-to-end technology and business services, employing a staff of nearly 2,000 IT professionals.
- Working at Accenture allows you to continue to grow and learn as you are exposed to new technologies and business strategies on an on-going basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.