Functional Test Engineer
We are the largest Testing capability in Nordics with deep technical and testing skills. Our Testing capability group has experienced continuous growth annually and has proven high expertise in quality engineering, test automation, and performance engineering, and can be proud of having strong testing expertise in Agile delivery methods.
Location: Lithuania. We don't offer relocation or visa support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary 2600 - 3900 EUR gross
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation
- Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
- Opportunities to advance career
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture
- Ability to work with world’s top test management and automation tools
- Plan one or more of the following: application, integration, user acceptance and operational acceptance tests
- Determine testing environment requirements
- Manage work throughout test preparation and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget
- Follow the testing standards, guidelines, and methodology as specified in the testing approach
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test streams, including application product, integration product, user acceptance and operational acceptance tests and execute them
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, and schedule
- Detail oriented: able to document and follow detailed instructions within test scripts as well as defects tracking documents (i.e., steps to recreate the problem)
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, defects, and issues, taking corrective action as necessary
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle
- 2-5 years of testing experience
- ISTQB Foundation, Agile, Advanced Test Analyst certification or other relevant certification
- Cloud certification
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Baltics is a part of a global enterprise and in Latvia Accenture is the largest company providing end-to-end technology and business services, with more than 2000 talents on board since 2002.
Working at Accenture allows you to continue to grow and learn as you are exposed to new technologies and business strategies on an on-going basis. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!