We are looking for a full-time Database Developer (PL/SQL) to join a big project implementation team to build and maintain the data warehouse and reporting solution. You'll be working in the international Agile team. The work is in-country, either in Latvia or Lithuania.
What you will do
- Designing and developing technical solutions in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Reports, and APEX.
- Complex systems, tables, and forms development.
- System code optimization.
- Self-motivated and striving to learn new technologies.
- Highest development standards (code reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and brown-bag meetings)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Vivid environment and passionate colleagues
- Access to the global learning knowledge database and vendor certifications
- Innovative working practice and continuous learning culture
- Salary starts from 2800 - 5500 EUR gross per month. The exact offer will be based on applicants’ qualifications and experience
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience in PL/SQL development.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Be open to learning new tools and technologies.
- Knowledge in Data modeling and Databases
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with packaged applications Oracle EBS, Oracle Financial Cloud, etc.
- Experience in report development OBIEE
- Experience in data load and ETL
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum, Agile, SAFe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.