WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Follow up on security incidents and alert business owners in case of target failures on company servers
- Track incidents from initial support response to resolution using Corporate Service Desk ticketing system, escalating incidents to 3rd level support when required
- Applications development/support using Microsoft Flow/Power Apps (programming skills is an advantage, but not required)
- Participate in occasional overtime (company paid) support tasks for high priority support activities
- Maintaining and creating Excel reports
WHAT WE EXPECT
- good knowledge of computer networking (Ip addressing, VLAN, DHCP, etc.)
- good understanding of networking security and experience in system administration (Linux)
- Microsoft Flow/Power Apps skills or willingness to learn basic steps in a short period
- Experienced MS Office user (Excel in particular)
- good communication skills
- customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of and follow through on assigned issues until resolution is achieved
- preferably Education or qualification in IT or technical/engineering field
- positive, team-oriented mindset, with the ability to maintain patience under pressure
- Sharepoint Online experience is an advantage
- Cloud hosting experienced user skills (AWS, Azure) is an advantage
- be ready to constantly learn and acquire new technologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.