You will be part of the Platform Security team and work in projects across multiple organizations. You are expected to demonstrate experience and continue to grow you career in platform security while considering the broader field of security at organizations. Typical activities that you can take ownership of at our clients include:
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Exhibit customer centricity while delivering security/access management solution
- Assess client’s SAP security setup, posture, and maturity level – analyze consistency and efficiency of the user interface, authorizations, perform quality checks and able to guide towards appropriate solutions
- Perform vulnerability assessments on SAP landscape, analyze and present them in business language to the clients
- Design and implement Security in SAP ECC/BI/BW/S/4 HANA, SAP GRC implementation/migration, HANA DB, SAP Fiori,
- Design and implement User Access Management/Compliant User Provisioning/ Privileged Access management
- Take part in system upgrade and ensure that all security aspects are covered (i.e security notes, Authorization defaults update etc.)
- Take part in requirements gathering, convert the business requirement into technical requirements and suggest the security best practices for implementation
- Deliver SAP security projects as part of a larger Accenture team, working seamlessly with different functional teams, guiding both functional teams and the clients
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience in securing SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP ECC environments
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana, Fiori and Hana DB security experience
- Experience in SAP GRC AC (ARA, ARM, BRM, EAM), Experience in SAP GRC PC is a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP security services in identity and access management, platform protection, data protection, and managing security operations
- SAP Security/GRC AC certification is a plus
- A team player who knows how to communicate in layman terms, who can analyze, address, and solve complex problems
- A detail oriented professional with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of various security / compliance requirements and ability to provide solutions to address them
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.