You will participate in work combining development, operations and security aspects, establish structure and best practices for management of secrets lifecycle, contributing in developing a secure credential storage, setting up configuration automation, configuring secrets management integration into other applications and systems.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- General information/IT security knowledge
- Experience with identity & access management (IAM) tools and/or solutions
- Experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with secure secrets management
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems
- Hands-on scripting or programming experience
- Good English, communication and presentation skills
As a bonus
- Hashicorp Vault experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Infrastructure automation experience (Ansible, Helm)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.