Sales & Pricing Performance (S&PP) provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The role will have a specific focus supporting the current UKI Demand Manager and European Demand team with all requests from UKI sales teams related to the Pursuit Services service offerings. This is an integral role for our business working in close conjunction with UKI Sales Leadership and key stakeholders to ensure the support being offered is in line with the specific objectives of the business.
Demand Management are the face of the Pursuit Services teams, acting as a first and primary point of contact for many of our stakeholders and as such develop critical relationships which further enhance Pursuit Services ability to add tangible value to active opportunities.
The successful candidate will join a global team that is continuously developing and innovating, and where their ideas and creativity towards process and function will be encouraged.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Works closely with senior Demand Management team members to apply principles of prioritization and re-prioritization for their assigned geography (Market Unit or MU), and triage requests accordingly
- Reviews new requests in myPursuitServices queue and engages with clients to better understand their needs and align them with all relevant service offerings
- Capable of providing demand management coverage to other MUs on occasion and as needed – e.g. PTO, volume management
- Assess and assigns suitable resources across the suite of services provided to opportunities where support has been requested. These include bid management, proposal management, writing & editing, and graphics.
- Works to ensure data integrity is maintained for all request records (including fields such as demand notes, dates, service levels), in addition to other adhoc key information within the myPursuitServices tool
- Develops understanding of Pursuit Services offerings and works with Demand Management colleagues to help educate customers on the value that S&PP can add to their bids
- Provides inputs to process improvement, standardization, and cost efficiency
- Build and maintain customer relationships to enhance customer experience; understand our customer, our offerings, and S&PP Pursuit services people to provide “smart staffing”
- Works with senior Demand Management team members and Market Unit Leads to discuss and understand the expected Market Unit and Sales team (Client Group) pipelines
- Participates in new joiner training activities (e.g. educates new team members on demand function and processes)
- Works with senior Demand Management team members and Leadership to manage the forecast and assignments to provide a balance for team members and enable them to take PTO, training, etc. without causing a disruption in service to customers
- Assists in the management and coordination of difficult conversations around requests that we are unable to support, whilst trying to maintain the trusted relationships being built and developed
- Act as a point of contact for UK Security Cleared opportunities being managed by the Tender Monitoring Team in order to preserve the trust and security of key client relationships, communicating with, and submitting documents on behalf of our stakeholders
- Works closely with Demand and Service Leads to understand team structure, utilization and growth opportunities for our MU team members
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive disposition
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Decision Making & Judgement
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- MS Office Software
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.