Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role drives key strategic and tactical decisions related to pricing and profitability for a given geography, working across industries and services groups with a focus on building relationships, knowledge, and insights about each commercial environment. Market, Services, and Market Unit leads are trusted advisors within their respective Leadership teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
Core Service Execution
- Market Pricing Strategy and Execution: Support senior leadership in defining Accenture’s pricing approach to maximize profitable growth across Client Groups.
- Deal Pricing Strategy and Execution: S&C Pricing Architects design and implement commercial strategies to enhance profitability, overseeing price positioning and client optics, deal shaping, deal qualification activities and financial structuring.
- Competitive Positioning: Competitive Pricing Architects build a point of view about competitor pricing and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target.
- Rate Card Strategy and Development: Rate Card Pricing Architects design and develop client rate cards for account teams.
Drive and manage programs that improve sales
- Identify and drive sales performance improvements by developing and implementing best practices, process and reporting.
- Support sales professionals/leaders in understanding client requirements, constraints, buyer values and high-level acceptability criteria for any solution.
- Work with Solution Delivery and Sales teams in identification, analysis, solution, business case development, proposal preparation and presentation to clients.
- Define, monitor and analyze program metrics, targets and strategic imperatives based on fiscal year plans as well as structure and/or review the cost models to achieve the most competitive price.
- With CG and Service Leadership, proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends (including but not limited to deal sizes, MD time, ADR / CCI, pyramids, commercial constructs etc.), and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals.
- Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships both internally within the practice and externally with clients.
Other Service Offerings
- Education: Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing.
- Negotiations: Work with senior team members to provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points.
- Deal Profitability Triage: For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials).
- TPA Benchmark Defense: Work with senior team members to support client/account teams through a Third Party Advisor (TPA) benchmark of an existing contract or a sole source pursuit on a limited basis.
- Build credible relationships and manage interface with Sales Lead(s), Legal, Finance, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations, as well as clients, as appropriate.
- Understand Accenture assets, offerings and methodologies to match to client business needs effectively.
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
- Awareness of Finance processes desirable
Proposed salary 3050 EUR - 3400 EUR gross
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.