Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
- Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
- Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
- Creates proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
- Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
- Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
- Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
- Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
- Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
- Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal binders, documents, USB drives, etc.
- Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
- Packages and submits ship deliver proposal for on time delivery
- Ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times
- Minimum 2 years' proposal development and/or project management experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Bachelors' degree or 2+ years' experience managing proposal processes
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Travel up to 50%
Proposed salary 3050 EUR - 3400 EUR gross
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.