Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Role Description – The successful candidate will join a global team that provides creative writing and editorial review expertise to help develop and enhance a broad range of sales documents and materials. They will proofread, edit and write content, and deliver creative storytelling support. In addition, they will support the team lead in managing requests and supervising junior team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with team lead to supervise junior colleagues, assign requests and coach as required.
- Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
- Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
- Deliver creative storytelling support for projects such as video scripting, significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
- Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
- Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content.
- Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
- Work with client account and project teams and other key personnel through the proposal and project document development process, from inception to completion
- Support team lead with recruitment, training and coaching.
Deliver ad hoc project management
- a minimum of three years of experience as a business or creative writer.
- Strong storytelling experience and deep familiarity with editorial guidelines.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Project management and administration experience.
- Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
Proposed salary 3800 EUR - 4400 EUR gross
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.