Project is looking for experienced Integration developer to implement a new integration solution using Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Your primary focus will be design and development of API management and services to design, build and test integration flows, connected to Oracle EBS.
- Analyze requirements and create integration design
- Services and Full lifecycle API Management (design, testing, monitoring, governance, and deployment)
- Collaborate with architects and development team, design and implement integrations according to architectural vision and follow implementation guideline
- Support testing cycles to fix technical errors and bugs
Work with the customer on daily basis using Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline or professional work experience
- 2+ year experience in development integrations using Oracle SOA Suite
- Experience in integration solutions and successful projects
- Experience in PL/SQL, SQL
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture best practices, development methodologies and standards.
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools for source control, automated build, and testing.
- Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to work in a customer environment and operate independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience in OBIEE Reports / ODI Development
- Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.