Project is looking for an experienced Oracle Financials Cloud or Oracle eBS developer to work on a global implementation of a Financial Management System on Oracle eBS. Key areas are: Purchasing- iProcurement, iSupplier Portal, Purchasing, Inventory, Quality
- Develop RICE workflow components (RICEWP).
- Use SQL, PL/SQL, Report and Form Developer, BI Publisher
- Use Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent
- 3+ of experience with full implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle e-business suite and development/enhancement of RICEWP
- Strong software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Customization of fusion application pages
- Should know Oracle Forms or Oracle AO Framework or ADF.
- Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports or OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports, and FRS Reports
- Must have strong expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, and analytical skills
- Knowledge in Oracle eBS purchasing will be considered as advantage
- Highest development standards (code reviews, knowledge sharing meetings)
- An interesting and challenging project
- Agile environment
- Passionate colleagues
- Salary starts from 2800 EUR gross per month. The exact offer will be based on applicants’ qualifications and experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.