Project is looking for experienced backend developer familiar with Ruby and Heroku Stack (Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Redis, PaperTrail, Rollbar). You'll act as a backend senior developer to design, implement, or lead implementation of new web services as well as operating it in production. You'll integrate multi-skills and distributed delivery teams focused on various products delivered by the client. The Job is mainly located in Latvia and might require ad-hoc travels abroad. Proficient English is mandatory.
- Design and build new features (backend-side) on a complex, distributed architecture.
- Lead a subset of the team on specific subjects and communicate progress with the client.
- Being proactive and curious to bring new ideas and innovation to the team and client.
Work with the customer on daily basis using Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline or professional work experience
- Experience in Ruby development (Ruby on Rails or Grape)
- 1+ year experience in development using Heroku platform
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and patterns
- Experience in SQL
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools for source control, automated build, and testing.
- Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to work in a customer environment and operate independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Understanding of Graph databases (Neo4J)
- Experience with various IAM solutions
- Salary starts from 2800 EUR gross per month. Exact offer will be based on applicants’ qualifications and experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.