WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform related duties as to specific assignments in finances;
- Day to day working with numbers and compare different data;
- Maintain filing system for payroll and related records, ability to work with different IT systems;
- Communication with people from different parts of the world every day.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Last year student with analytic thinking;
- Higher education or experience in Finance will be considered as an advantage;
- Willingness to work in a large, international company;
- Readiness to learn;
- Do you like the idea of working in a finance department for a global company?
- Join Accenture and you will see how one of the biggest IT consulting companies works from the inside.
- Choose your career at Accenture and enjoy cross cultural and global environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life!
- You will be a part of a team, who are highly skilled professionals.
- Competitive and stable salary, and all Accenture employees are eligible to receive health insurance.
You will start a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. You will focus on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We encourage diversity – and as a meritocracy, everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
- I&D Equal is greater than: Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, and we provide an environment where everyone brings their distinct experience, talent, and culture our common work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Disability: If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please connect with us Latvia.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 10 days ago
SAP Functional Consultant in Lithuania
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 12 days ago
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.