Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
As part of the Interactive Graphic Design team you will be centrally positioned in one of the world’s leading consultancy firms, making a huge daily impact on clients across a wide variety of industries.
We are seeking a front-end developer, who is skilled in web design and development, to work with the rest of the team producing high impact, bespoke websites for targeted, highly valued audiences.
We want to hear from candidates with the desire to innovate and challenge their skills. The variety of work we do for major companies across the globe provides an incredible opportunity for building your skills and career. Ideally, you will be someone who can work equally well on your own and as part of a growing team. Ambition to succeed, passion to deliver and an attitude of ownership are essential requisites for this role.
- Proficient in the use of core web technologies and content management systems to design and create optimized websites.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects.
- Mobile-first mindset.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to implement bespoke features.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Create high quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Support back-end developers with building and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress).
- Experience with CSS pre-processing languages (SASS/SCSS/LESS).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.