The work will often involve being a part of the different phase(s) of the project lifecycle - from establishing the scope and requirements; reviewing existing or planned architectures, with security in mind, down to assisting in security tooling selection; security testing process automation and configuration.
- Experience in management and definition of security in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and application security testing
- Experience conducting security tests (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability assessments in applications and penetration tests, security component analysis)
- Knowledge of common static and dynamic security testing and vulnerability assessment tools (examples: ZAP, BurpSuite, AppScan, Nessus, Qualys, BlackDuck, Nmap, Snyk, DependencyCheck, Aqua, Fortify, Checkmarx etc.)
- Hands-on scripting or programming experience
- Good English, communication and presentation skills
As a bonus:
- Any Security, Cloud or DevOps certifications
- An aptitude for automation
- Agile working experience is welcome
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.