- Coordinate Client Data Protection (CDP) activities to mitigate information security and privacy risks;
- Regularly review CDP account and verify CDP control compliance
- Proactively manage and update the CDP plan to maintain it as a living document, paying special attention to CDP plans for high-risk clients
- Take care of the communication with and support planning for client teams and control owners
- Work with project teams across multiple business units to ensure CDP contractual and regulatory requirements are met
- Participate in management and coordination of remediation of any compliance assessment findings
- Support Account Information Security Lead’s team to ensure that personnel delivering services to our clients are aware of and understand all mandatory data privacy, data protection, and information security requirements
- Support client discussions regarding information security
- Previous information security experience gained working with Information Security Management Systems and applying information security principles and controls as per ISO 27000 group standards
- Understanding of data privacy principles
- Strong English and communication skills
- Nice to have: any information security certifications and experience gained working in areas related to IT (software development, IT infrastructure or Information System administration, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.