Become a member of one of the most knowledgeable communities in Accenture Baltic. Work among professionals with experience over 15+ years in building CRM solutions. Be part of the team implementing complex integrated customer relationship management (CRM) systems for international projects in various industries.
In this SALESFORCE SOLUTION ARCHITECT ROLE Accenture Lithuania Delivery Center is looking for the following:
- Design and implement scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce platform across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud. Industry experience like with Telco Cloud or Financial Cloud is a benefit.
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
- Design user-focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of and execution of development, deployments, and upgrades.
- Effectively partner with technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable, and sustainable technical solutions translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions using Salesforce technologies with best practices in mind.
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Establish best practices, standards, and operational guidelines, with a focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years management or leadership experience in this field.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- 4+ years of experience in the Salesforce CRM
- 2+ years as Technical Architect independently designed and delivered complex projects.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration/customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Experience coordinating and working effectively with global teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or at least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 21 days ago
SAP Technical Consultant in Lithuania
Posted 21 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.