The Solution Architect role is Your opportunity to impact the offer preparation process for software services and products. The mission of Solution Architect is to bring balance to the deal shaping process, ensuring competitiveness and quality standards. Operating as part of a sales team, the Solution Architect interprets and translates client requirements into an IT solution. Your participation in a project starts from the early sales stage and lasts until the project handover to the Development team.
- Pro-active work with other architects, developers, financial, legal, and sales teams.
- Leveraging standard process methods, tools, deliverables, and knowledgebase.
- Aligning solution architecture (including a statement of work, schedules, and other contractual documents) with contract requirements
- Calculating costs associated with the Project implementation activities.
- Handover of the solution to Development team
- At least 3-5 years of relevant IT, sales, or project planning experience preferably in software development and/or application support
- Relevant experience in at least ONE of the following activities:
- Support for business case development for a software product or other service-based product
- Estimate effort required for delivering product or service
- Participation in Business Analysis
- Contract negotiations
- Experience with the software development cycle
- Project or Service management in IT
- Familiarity with general IT market dynamics latest technology advances including Cloud and Security topics
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to see the "big picture", systematic approach, attention to detail
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- An energetic person that is willing to grow, develop environment around him/her, and ready to go the extra-mile to change the status quo
- Chance to work globally, across multiple industries and technologies
- Balance work from home and office
- Health insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Annual bonus based on your actual performance and individual contribution
- The honest and transparent career promotion system
- Access to global corporate learning platform, support with training and certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.