Junior Solution Architect role is Your opportunity to switch or start you career in IT sales support process. Junior Solution Architect provides support to the sales team with translation of client requirements into an IT solution. You will play a vital role in supporting lead Solution Architects with cost calculations, effort estimations, project and team planning, risk analysis and many other tasks that are required for solution preparation.
- Pro-active work with other architects, developers, financial, legal, and sales teams.
- Leveraging standard process methods, tools, deliverables, and knowledgebase.
- Effort estimation and timeline planning.
- Calculating costs associated with the Project implementation activities.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant IT, sales, or project planning experience preferably in software development and/or application support.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, economics or technical specialty.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with general IT market dynamics latest technology advances including Cloud and Security topics.
- Systematic approach, attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- An energetic person that is willing to grow.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.