We are Pega’s number 1 delivery partner globally and recognized as one of the leading providers of complex and challenging Pega solutions. You will be working as part of self directed, Agile Scrum teams and responsible for delivering innovative solutions for our clients. You will interact with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels from Architects and Project Managers to new graduates to deliver high performance solutions. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
What you will do:
- Design, development, and delivery of automated solutions
- Deliver proof of concepts as well as automated processes for production
- Configure solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks
- Support the customer through user testing and business readiness activities
- Work on application performance improvements
- Design and create well-documented, supportable, and extensible developments whilst maintaining the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- Mentor junior BPM developers to improve capabilities of the team
What we expect:
- BPM / workflow implementation experience in any of the leading BPM products
- Knowledge and ability to create technical and BPMN solutions for process automations
- Experience of business process design, modelling and implementation on projects
- 4+ years’ experience with BPM platforms: i.e. PEGA, Appian, Camunda, MS Power Automate (Flow) or another BPM vendor
- Experience of Agile development cycle using Scrum, including backlog development, iteration planning, and iteration tracking
- Strong analytical, communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel/work with clients on-site
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.